Thursday, June 12, 2014

WTF Wednesday turned into Throat Punch Thursday

So let me just start out by saying be prepared for what you are about to read.  It will basically have no valuable substance and really is ONLY about my mental health or lack thereof and me ranting about shit you probably don't give 2 shits about.   I know, first world problems.  I hope that no one reads this and thinks of it as bragging or being showy but it is what it is.

Complaint #1.
This is my son...... and the ALMOST BRAND new car that I bought him. 
 
Pretty sweet ride for a 16 year old.  IMO
 
 
Having never been a 16 year old boy I didn't realize the need to put all kinds of random shit on your car.  I get a new car I'm like sweet.... new car why go and fuck it up.  I never received my cars as gifts I had to buy all of them myself.   I might get some new wheels and tires... which I did on my car (btw it's the same year as the car I bought my son).  His car already had nice rims and tires, the windows are tinted, it has rain guards, onstar, remote start (mine doesn't have that shit) and it's turbo.  Spoiled much???
 
We have had more arguments over this fucking car than we've had in 15 years. He immediately cut the perfectly great factory muffler off and had a noisy one put on and we didn't even keep the factory muffler in case it needed to go back on.... without my permission.  FYI Don't go to Munro muffler... they are fucking assholes.  He put some lights and stuff inside there was wiring and some Velcro and other randomness.... OK whatever.  STICKERS.... dear God so many stickers.  Racing stripes and the most recent blow up..... a spoiler.  It was intercepted from UPS which was a whole different issue but whatever.
 
Now..... I'm going to draw the line at drilling holes in a perfectly good car to attach an aftermarket stupid spoiler..... for several reasons.  #1 I don't like it.  #2 I make the payments #3 I said so.
 
News flash: I'm now the most hideous and unrelenting parent on the face of the planet. Some ungrateful shit happening and as you all can guess... I suck at parenting. 
 
Complaint #2.
I've been working out... gained 3 mother fucking pounds.  The first person who comments with "it might be muscle" might get throat punched.  Today I'm eating only fruits and vegetables.  Translate that into.... stay away from me because I'm probably going to be a giant bitch.
 
Complaint #3.
Dealing with my family is like dealing with a herd of drunk cats. IMPOSSIBLE.
 
Complaint #4.
I quit drinking and that might have been a bad choice.
 
So to make this relevant to health and weight loss.. be sure to get in your 30 minutes of exercise today and don't fucking count sorting mail or singing while sitting..... although someone said that peeing burns 20 calories.. SCORE because I drink a lot of water....
 


2 comments:

  1. How many calories do I get for checking the mail? Fighting with teenagers has to be worth at least a couple hundred calories....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I would go crazy if I were you. (This is Laurelie from LoseIt). I'm seventeen and if I had a car I wouldn't dare to add anything to it, I'd just be happy I had been given a car!!

    ReplyDelete