Monday, March 3, 2014

About me

I love surveys and talking... about myself.  This was fitting.   I stole this one from another blog. 

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
 Unfortunately, yes.  My mother and I have the exact same name.  I think they were hoping for a boy and when I came out a girl they just were like... eh... let's name her after you.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
 I cry all the time about dumb shit.  Dog videos, commercials..... so probably within the last few days.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?It's awesome.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
 Roast beef.  It tastes funny.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?Yep.  A 16 year old son.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?Probably not.  I'm kind of annoying and a bitch.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Nope. Never.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?I already have.  So yes.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?Cookie Crisp!  I wish that shit was healthy!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?Rarely.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?No.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?Cheesecake from Coldstone or Mint Chocolate Chip

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Teeth. I'm a tooth snob

15. RED OR PINK?Pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?I hate my hair.  It sucks. It's graying, with split ends and stringy.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?I don't miss anyone in particular
.
18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
 The art of keeping my mouth shut.

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
 Black and brown riding boots

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
 Some artesian crackers

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
 Pandora currently. Specifically Maroon 5

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Something LOUD like chartreuse or neon orange

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
 Gain laundry detergent and anything vanilla

24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?
 Eh. 

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
 Beach. All. Day. Long.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
 I hate sports.  None.

27. HAIR COLOR?Its naturally dark brown but most of it is graying.  I color it so dark brown.

28. EYE COLOR?
 Brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?Not any more.  I had Lasik a few years ago

30. FAVORITE FOOD?Mexican.  Anything Hispanic.  Every day... Mexican

.31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
 I don't really get into watching movies. I fall asleep. I don't do scary movies though.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?Couldn't even tell you.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?Blue and green chevron

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?Summer.   F WINTER
.
35. FAVORITE DESSERT?I'm not a huge sweets eater.  I do like some cheesecake from time to time though.

36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?I do both.  I would rather strength train than cardio though.

37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
 Both

38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?As ignorant as this makes me sound... I don't read much.

39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?I'ts a beach scene with fish in it.  When you move the mouse it looks like the fish are swimming.  My boss brought it back from a meeting for me.

40. FAVORITE SOUND?
 I hate noise.  I like it quite

41. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
 Rock

42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
 Oregon

43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Not really.

44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
 Ohio

45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?Ohio

46. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?Brick

47. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
 Orange!

48. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS?
 Loves me some surveys!

No comments:

Post a Comment