Wednesday, March 19, 2014

"You're thin enough"

Really?  Remind of again where your PhD is from.....

Who says this?  Haters.... that's who. People who want to rain on my parade of healthiness.  Everyone who has went through weight loss around "frenemies" knows what I'm talking about.  It might be your mom or a coworker or a "friend".  THOSE people who want to tell you when you have done enough of something. 

 First of all.... who are you to tell me what I am or am not?  I'm not your friend and in reality I don't even like you. Why you ask,  because you are a mean person.   I'm pretty sure that you can tell by the look of disgust every time you're speaking to me.  In my mind I KNOW that you are sizing me up.  Looking at me as if I were yours to judge in every aspect from my hair to my shoes.  I lived this for several years when several people I worked with felt it necessary to inform me about my health. If I were a toothpick or anorexic maybe I might have a different attitude but clearly from looking at me I am neither.  (Sorry I got off on a rant there about something from the past).

The crazy remarks that were made have mostly left my memory along with any stress I had from that place the day I left.  I have enough toxic energy inside of myself I don't need anyone else to fuel my fire. 

I have to assume that you are the way you are due to some insecurities of your own.  Either way.... I'll determine when I'm thin enough.  I know you think I look great and I RELISH in the fact that you want to tell me every time you see me however,  I'm mostly over it.  I hate being the center of attention, which might surprise some of you based on how loudly I talk.  That's just how I talk.... I'm loud.  I won't feel sorry for you because you are too lazy to put in the work and I won't feel bad for myself for putting myself first.  I know ... you have kids and your job is soooo important. 

"I just don't have as much free time as you."  REALLY BITCH?  Because you have spent so much time getting to know me and life. <insert sarcasm> I LOOOOVE it when people say this to me about working out.  They assume that because my child is mostly grown that I must have inordinate amounts of free time hanging around.  Maybe they just think that I have no life.... who gets to decide what makes my life quality?  Is it you with your PhD from IBU... that's I'm a Bitch University in case you've never heard of it... I think it's based is Lucasville..... Your life is not SO important that you can't squeeze in 30 minutes to exercise.  MAYBE instead spending the 30 minutes you just did telling me about how you don't have time and that I'm skinny enough you took a walk this might be a different conversation.  You have time you just choose not to make it.  You should involve your kids even while they are young so that they can develop the habit of health instead of breaking the habit of excuse making.  I've posted rants like this before on Facebook about my daily routines.  I LITERALLY make EVERY thing that I eat.  I bring a lunch bag bigger than most peoples handbags (and I like my handbags like I like my paychecks and penises..... BIG).  I cook my breakfast lunch and dinner.... EVERY DAY.  AND... newsflash... I work 8 hours outside of my home. 

So the next time you want to tell me about how I'm thin enough and it's because I have too much free time.... please spare me.  I'm busy making something healthy and delicious (or disgusting depending on the day) for my family and working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment